Menfor Group Code of Conduct
Working with the construction, highways and rail sectors, Menfor Group believes that it’s important to provide a service and product that meets and complies with all client requirements.
We place a great deal of emphasis on our ‘Quality Objectives’, which put strong focus on:
- On-time and to-budget project delivery
- Staff training to industry standards
- Continual quality improvement
Menfor Group will continually review its stated quality objectives through feedback and management meetings in order to ensure they always reflect the objectives of the business. We back this up with a documented quality management system, which we subject to internal and external audit, in order to continually improve its effectiveness.
All of Menfor Group’s policies and procedures meet ISO 9001 & 14001 requirements as well as meeting other industry accreditations such as CHAS, constructionline, Achilles, Builders Profile, RISQS, Sustainability Supply School, Compete For, Builders Conference and Birmingham Chamber of Commerce which Menfor Group already hold.
Company Quality Management System
In order to fully realise our commitments as outlined above, Menfor Group Senior Management have established the following cornerstone objectives:
- Consistently comply with all legal and statutory requirements by continually seeking to improve the effectiveness of the company quality management system and overall compliance.
- To understand our customers’ needs and expectations and those of our markets, we continuously work to ensure client satisfaction. Alongside this, Menfor Group will work towards developing technology and infrastructure in order to offer the latest services and products to clients to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace.
- Provide the very highest levels of service to our clients, reducing to a minimum complaints and negative outcomes. Should complaints arise, Menfor Group will resolve issues in a timely manner with a view to eliminate root causes and prevent reoccurrence.
- Maintain a healthy and constructive work environment that puts the workforce in a position to succeed and produce optimal output on all projects.
- Give customers confidence that their safety and quality requirements are paramount and achieved in the delivered service or product.
- A framework for constant review and update of quality objectives.
- Provide continuous training and development for personnel, in line with the needs of Menfor Group.
- Provide confidence to management and the workforce that quality requirements are fulfilled, maintained and ongoing quality improvements are in place.
As a supplier to the construction, highways and rail sectors, Menfor Group puts great emphasis on our responsibility of protecting the environment. We believe that responsible and efficiently-managed growth can create a sustainable future for both the business and the environment.
We achieve this by working with our clients and main contractors to improve environmental performance through a number of measures including: energy security, maximising conservation, a measured and flexible approach, enabling technology and transparency and minimising their overall environmental impact. This includes Menfor Groups’ commitment to efficient and environmentally friendly disposal of equipment, materials and other physical assets.
Menfor Group will:
- Comply with all applicable compliance obligations – and with the policies of clients and main contractors.
- Work proactively with clients and contactors to prevent pollution and improve efficiency of waste management.
- Provide management and other resources to implement the above actions.
- Maintain an up-to-date register of environmental activities and impacts.
- Deliver, manage and maintain sustainable infrastructure that benefits communities and provide clients with innovative, forward-thinking solutions in accordance with our and their ethical frameworks.
- Continually improve our outlook and management systems to enhance environmental performance.